Cleopatra was the first person to discover aloe. She used it in her bath water and on her eyes and lips. Since her day many cultures have used Aloe Vera for skin and beauty care.
What Aloe Can Be Used For:
– Applied to wounds,
– aloe is a mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and irritation.
– Aloe acts as an antibacterial and antifungal,
– Increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates the healing process.
– Relieves itching, swelling and pain
– Acts as an antibacterial and antifungal
– Moisturizes skin
– Relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
– Treats allergic conditions of the skin.
– Improves complexion and skin tone.
– Reduces puffiness under eyes(Dark circle reducer).
– Aloe vera is edible, and (if refrigerated) can be used as a vitamin supplement. Drink a few tablespoons a day to get a large helping of vitamins and antioxidants for better skin and better health.